Tuesday, March 6, 2012

no comment blurb

I don't feel like talking, i don't feel like the petty picture jokes. i am being told that I'm ungrateful for myself, but people i thought understood me. and its all over some stupid facebook comment, i didn't see, nor have any part in. What i will say is my page Philosophy of a Borderline is based on my writing, its not directly about Borderline Personality Disorder. Although i understand it, and have embraced it, i write about myself and my experiences with it. I started it with a friend with BPD in hopes of getting her creativity involved. Instead, it all winds up ruining a friendship. and ruining my evening. With Flashbacks of December over and over, replayed in my mind. I don't want to lose a friend, but i also, don't need to feel this low, and hurt myself. I am sorry for whatever was said, but again it wasn't me.
Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment