Wednesday, June 6, 2012

There is a place....




       There is a place where i can touch your face again, there is a place where the past can become present. There is a place where i can say what i need to say, and your voice can comfort me.
       When you said you would always be with me "forever" you're the only man i believed. I believed with out noticing, i believed without a second thought. And my life seemed fuller knowing we had each other, even in all our dysfunction(s), Forever.
         I haven't seen you since that day, that day you took yourself away. I know you were suffering, but we always had each other. I was so mad with you for leaving me here alone, And i was so hurt thinking our forever was cut short. But now i realize you had to go, you served your time here - 16 years my senior. You have learned your lessons, saw what you needed to see, felt what you needed to feel. It's selfish of me to expect you to serve more time in this hell, just so that i am not alone.
         I've already learned one lesson in your absence and that is - That forever with you is as long as i make it. You're here with me when i need you. Your words still echo in my mind, your touch still radiates on my skin, and your love still fuels my heart. when i close my eyes i get to see you, and our adventures aren't over. The best part is the "You" i see now, is the healthy, happy, burden free you; i no longer see the sickly, tortured, addict that once took up residency in the shell you called a body.
         One day we will meet again, in another life, and we will get to experience finding our love all over again. Discovering each other, and falling for each other all over again. It was an amazing feeling, life changing experience. And our forever isn't over, its tattooed upon my soul. Until we meet again, we still have forever il mio amore, rest in peace Tommy. -Jessi James




Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment