Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Poems




I mind:

Angels and demons lounge together.
one hopes for bad, the other for better.
lying snakes, tempting with grins.
walking next to us, our own skeletons.
lined with dead ends, and hidden doors.
a place where our broken dreams paved the floors.
reality becomes unrealistic, im stuck in a hole.
dig down deep now, i am an emotional mole.
here i am again, lost in my mind.
i find myself stuck here, time after time.
-Jessi J

Death By Kiss:

The trouble is..
You've brought back a memory,
That still hurts deep inside of me.
Locked away..
Unspoken of, in a box.
But you opened it today,
And the memories wash over me.
Suffocating in depth..
A prison of invibility binds me.
My masquerade has broken, like a knife in my heart,
So consumed not a word was spoken.
Why did you come back,
Just to reopen wounds.
And cover the lights in black.
Snuff my candle as i lay,
Awaiting a bitter sweet end.
Anxiously i lay in wait for this day.
Breaking ties, letting go, falling.
As i fall into the abyss.
Like fair romeo lip to lip.
A poision lingers in you, Death by kiss.
-Jessi J

Angel:

Be my angel..
Be my angel of mercy.
Take this pain away.
Memories of yesterday.
Wrap your wings around me.
Hold me tight while you set me free.
Embrace me, Release me.
Tied to tide, Ashes to fire.
Angel please take me higher.
I know you will bare the light.
Grant me my mercy.
Grant me understanding and sight.
Angel, just grant me freedom tonight.
-Jessi J


A list:

my hearts just a whalin' in my chest
as my mind reels with out any rest
I didnt hold you souly responsible
i knew what the end result would be
i just didnt want to think you were capable
excuse me, husband, may i have a minute
to tell you about how you tore me out
pardon me, sir, if i come undone with it
"but we all go a little crazy sometimes"
once i speak my pe4ace will you be able to cope
with out lost dreams, and false hopes
i want to scream obscenities in your face
I want to r4each in your chest and break your heart
i want to turn you on then kick you out
i want to loose it all - all over you
but these are just a list of things i want to do
not because i miss you or that i care
but i wont act them out, cuz im better than you
just a small thought i wanted to share
karma has come and gone by, and ill learn to forgive
but where will you be when we meet again?
-Jessi J


I Want Out:

i smoke these cigarettes, i smoke a pack a day.
people say it will kill me, but ill smoke em anyway.
im trapped in these 4 walls, with no windows or doors NO Way Out,
ive begged and plea'd for help, theres nothing left of me, i WANT OUT.

the depression is darkening and consumin, its taken over my world and life.
til i no longer feel human', reality has become unreal.
the darkness courses through my veins, the pain is damning and my mind unable to heal.
how do i get myself free, my veins course to my heart.
the darkness has taken my future from me, I WANT OUT

one shot turned into a life time, its robbed me of happiness and family, im a prisoner in my own mind.
now my comedy has turned to tragedy.. I WANT OUT!

with all the things in this world, ive found nothing is as it seems. ive got no love from anyone or myself.
the only good ive found is in my dreams, how can something so good be so bad.
one hit has shoved me to me down and again and again, its shocked me to my core and taken all i had.
i didnt think think twice for i let it all go. now days im sorry i let everyone down.
ive begun to feel im trapped in a hole, if i could go back - i'd have left this town.

everyone says my life's gonna kill me, death will not be the reason i change.
death is the only thing to set me free.
free from burdons i bare, free me from this hell i cant overcome..
ILL GET OUT!!!!
this is really old, but i figured it went with the sheme of things lately. do not misunderstand its meaning.
-Jessi J

Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment