Monday, April 9, 2012

another nail



My soul goes deeper than bones, I am consumed by empathy. And even the tiniest cut, bleeds for years. I've become so consumed by the scars I have accumulated, my heart feels like it's shedding a lining. All I can do is hope once it sheds, the pain won't be so deep.
Taking that hit off your scent, is what did me in. My impulsive actions is just another nail in my coffin; And as it goes I've got more than enough nails in mine. The coffin once filled with dreams, and hopes, its now filled with shattered dreams, and lost hopes. Like shards of the looking glass, my face has become something not my own. My words that used to carry so much weight have now become winded and out of context to the world around me.
-Jessi James


Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment