Sunday, April 15, 2012

i wish i could lay down beside you, when the day is done.



Unfairness is everywhere - people judge on the shallowest of characteristics. The consequences of our words are painful internal scars. My insides are full of them, i numbed myself for so long, i guess i didn't realize how many deep internal lacerations i had accumulated.
Most of my scars i created, from self abuse, allowing the wrong people near me, and karma. a perfect analogy for me - "seeing a spider web, and walking directly into it." Of all the wrong I've tried to correct, i deserve some back. My battle wounds couldn't stop me from devouring my helping of karma's cold revenge. I cant run around doing what I've done and then wonder why my life is shit. I know all too well why it is.
I remember every deed, every sin, and every mistake I've ever encored in my life. The bodily pain i endure on a daily basis makes it hard to forget. So do i use drugs and alcohol to escape? Wouldn't you?? I punish myself for all the wrong I've committed, i do not need you or anyone Else's judgement, help, input, advice, or criticism. You words don't affect me anyway, there is nothing you can say i haven't said to myself. I do it so harshly that your words are like rose pedals falling from heaven. Instead of getting upset , i welcome your insults with a smile; Knowing your mind is too small to ever wrap around me. -Jessi J



Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment