Monday, April 16, 2012

#MZ (i wont spend another day on you)



The silence in these empty rooms is screaming at me. I can hear all the fights i couldn't win, the arguments i had no fight for, and the commitments we couldn't make.
I don't know what to do with out you, you've been here so long, 10 years ago today. I hope when you return to this empty home we made, that you can hear-
Hear all the things i couldn't say,
Hear all the tears you caused,
Hear all the damage you brought forth.
You have no one else to blame - You had me, all of me, unbroken once. You caused every break, and every crack standing before you now. And now you're hurt because someone slimes their way in through the cracks. You made it easy for them, with these huge cracks you see before you. These cracks SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!
They couldn't possibly do as much damage as I've let you do all these years. i was never perfect, but you broke me down worst everyday. You say i hurt you, i applaud myself. Karma will bring you your come up pence, and i hope its misery. I hope for every tear you caused, you get three alike.
I should say something nice, to the man who was there for 10 years. But what can i say, you never held me when i needed it. You never loved me, when i needed it. You've stolen away my youth, and I've got nothing left to give to my future. Because like a leach you've stolen it all away..
-Jessica James


Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment