Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just enough time



I've had just enough time, enough time to see beauty, enough time to give my heart away, enough time to hurt, enough time to learn, enough time to feel insignificant. Should god reach down for me - Do not cry, Do not mourn, Do not regret. We all have our own time, i spent all mine - Hopelessly squandered away on romantic wings, on music, and on party games. But I've had enough time to understand - Not to regret a lost moment, or any moment of good, it was worth all the bad it carried. Bad came from good, good came from bad. The time of something more to believe in ended, just ask my  scared bruised past possession of an organ that once was my heart. I pressed on through the hardest moments, i blew through the best moments, there will be a tomorrow, but should a day come where i do not awaken to the sunrise, know that i used my time to my own design.  and that you'll never be alone, where a false smile paints a face, i will be there to guide you.I'll guide you through my own tears, and I'll walk you through your own worst fears.

Love,
Jessi James


Creative Commons License
Philosophy Of A Borderline by Jessi James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at jamesborderline.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment